We would like to emphasize about Business law in order to provide absolute corporate legal solution in case of any disputes.
In Bangladesh has its own rules Like as Joint stock Companies Act 1844 which is later introduced by the Companies Act 1857,Partnership Act 1932,Companies Act 1913 and subsequently provisioned as Companies Act 1929. The Securities and Exchange Commission Act 1993 is the main sources of oversee this matters in Bangladesh. Thus we practice in business disputes to solve by our well professional senior Lawyers.
- Suppose you want to set a partnership firm ,but you are not expert or aware of partnership agreement,we are here to help you.
- To get the fulfillment of partnership business few legal proceedings and rules is necessary.
- That means Registration of Partnership Business is undertaken by the Office of the Registrar of The Joint Stock Companies and Firm (RJCS),we provide legal procedure to do that.
We provide for setting up a partnership firm as bellow:
- Copy of the Deed of Agreement
- National Identification Card (NID) of the Partners
- Photos of the Partners
- Clearance of Documents
- Registration Payment Documents
- Any Other Documents in case of necessary.
We deal like as –
- To receive case
- Filing the disputes matters on behalf of the Plaintiffs
- Submitting written statement on behalf of defendants
- Issuing summons and executing process service matters
- Attending on hearing Examination in chief and Cross examination.
- Participating on argument by our senior Lawyers.
Our Practice :
- Law of Business
- Mercantile Laws
- Income Tax Laws
- Vat and Registration Laws
- Business Corporate Laws
- Setting up Business
- Company Registration
- Making Memorandum of Articles of Association
- Legal Advising in Banking Disputes
- Other Business Communications