Family Law? How does it work in our judiciary Or What is the aim of it? Nature, Jurisdiction and the trial of this law brief are as bellow:
Institution of Family suit
- Every suit under the Family Law ordinance 1985 shall be instituted to the Family Courts
- (a) Dissolution of marriage
- (b) Restitution of conjugal rights
- (c) Dower
- (d) Maintenance and
- (e) Guardianship and custody of children.
- We sue suits in the original jurisdiction
- Help to prepare a summons and we Serve for the execution of summons
- Settling issues
- Attending to hear of suits
- Participating in examination in chief and cross-examination
- Attending on arguments and trials.
Because subject to the provisions of Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 a Family Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain, try and dispose of any suit relating to, or arising out of, all or any of the above matters. Not only this, but family law is also the civil nature type suit. It relief all types of family disputes defined by the statutes. The provisions of this law are statutory. Ordinary in our court practice, we observe maximum disputes of family matters are getting relief by the provisions of The Family Court Ordinance 1985.